- LL.B from Ain Shams University, Faculty of Law, Cairo, Egypt.
- Course in Int’l Aviation Law, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Course in Int’l Aviation Contracts, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Course in Local & Int’l Contracts, Cairo, Egypt.
- Course in Tenders & Auctions law, Cairo, Egypt.
- Courses in English language, Cairo, Egypt.
- Courses in Spanish language, UCV, Caracas, Venezuela
In the early 1980’s, Mr. Amer has worked as a junior lawyer before Civil, Commercial and Criminal courts in Egypt, defending his client’s rights, then later on he has practiced his profession as an Aviation lawyer, preparing, reviewing and drafting all sorts of Aviation Contracts, then he moved to the Arabic Gulf Area to work as a Legal Expert using his experience and his skills serving the government and participating in the development of a very booming country. Between 1993 and 2017, Mr. Amer was moving all over the world from the Far East to Latin American Countries working and exchanging legal experience.
Mr. Amer is fluent in Arabic, English and Spanish, also he has a knowledge of Italian, French and Portuguese.
To contact Mr. Amer, please call +20 100 405 4070, or send email to email@example.com